Who is most likely to...
- Most Likely To can be played by 2 or more people.
- Players take turns to spin the wheel; getting one random question.
- The player then reads the question out loud.
- The player who read the question can invite each individual to share something about themselves.
- Now each player makes a decision on who is most likely to.
- The player who read the question now starts a 3 or 5 seconds countdown.
- At the end of the countdown, every player points to the person who they think is most likely to be/do it.